We have a position that will allow you to participate in a fast-paced agile development life-cycle similar to a startup – within a stable mid-sized company environment. You will work closely with a small dedicated team of developers and business people to quickly build and grow an exciting facet of our business.
- 3+ years of PHP or relevant programming experience
- 3+ years of experience with MYSQL
- Knowledge of Linux, Apache, C++, revision control, RabbitMQ, API, mobile development, and WordPress are all nice to have
- The ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Strong verbal communicator
- Strong written communicator
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
- Experience working in an internet company environment
- Experience working in a startup environment or similar experience
- Be able to function in a fast pace entrepreneurial environment
This is a full-time salary position.
Benefit package includes: Medical, Dental Vision, Life, FSA, 401K, paid time off, and paid holidays.
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
8383 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 800
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Fax: (323) 658-3001
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.