This position will allow you to participate in a fast-paced agile development life-cycle. You will build and maintain production code to support multiple businesses. You will work closely with various teams; product and technical through the entire product life cycle.
• 3+ years of PHP or relevant programming experience
• 3+ years of experience with MYSQL
• Knowledge of Linux, Apache, revision control, RabbitMQ, API development and mobile web development are all nice to have
• The ability to work responsibly without direct supervision on your own and as part of a team
• Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and remotely
• Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it
• Excellent scoping and estimation skills
• Excellent testing/ QA skills
• Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
• Experience working in an internet company environment
• A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.