The Mobile UI Designer will become very familiar with the tone, emotion, and attitude of our mobile products. He/she must keep current with developments in relevant fields, new technologies, competitive trends, and emerging research. The successful candidate will work closely with the rest of the core mobile team to assess, brainstorm, and articulate current and future elements on the Mobile Product Backlog. This role requires very strong communication skills.
- Assist in the conceptual development and design of mobile user interfaces
- Help define and support a long term strategy for our mobile product offerings
- Interpret design elements from communications with customers, product management, and software engineering
- Work with product team to construct mock-ups for new mobile projects
- Two or more years experience designing for native applications and mobile web.
- Produce appropriate sketches, navigation models, highly-polished look and feel drawings, illustrations, PSD’s, etc. in a very iterative environment.
- Mastery of color, layout, typography, and usability.
- A solid understanding of user-centered design principles, excellent visual design skills, great technical know-how, and a proven expertise in interaction design.
- Ability to interpret business and product ideas and translate those into presentable comps, as well as produce and express your own ideas in a format that is easy to understand and moves ideas forward from concept to launch.
- Five or more years experience working in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- An eye for detail and a proven track record producing consistent clean icons, graphics, and layouts for web and applications.
- A strong understanding of modern web practices to create an efficient user-experience.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Motion graphics capabilities are a plus
- B.A., B.S., or B.F.A. preferred, but not required
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.