Specific responsibilities include developing effective test cases and new testing harnesses, reviewing software design and technical specs, and interacting with Developers, Product Management, and our End-User QA team. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong technical background and a passion for building great products.
- Design test plans and create detailed test cases
- Design, document and create automated test scripts and procedures
- Develop, and maintain library of testing scripts
- Conduct daily executions of test scripts for product testing
- Prepare load/stress testing scripts/libraries
- Coordinate with development team to drive product quality
- Participate in product requirements and other documentation reviews to extract test scenarios
- Work closely with our End-user QA team to integrate common findings into test scripts
- Evaluate, implement and train on automated testing tools.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience conducting white & black box testing on web-based applications
- Strong knowledge of creating scripts using automated testing tools, creating test plans, test cases
- Prior experience working with a high traffic website is preferred.
- Experience using source control software and bug tracking software.
- Some knowledge of SQL query language required.
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.