Specific responsibilities include developing effective test cases and new testing harnesses, reviewing software design and technical specs, and interacting with Developers, Product Management, and our End-User QA team. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong technical background and a passion for building great products.
- Design test plans and create detailed test cases
- Design, document and create automated test scripts and procedures
- Develop, and maintain library of testing scripts
- Conduct daily executions of test scripts for product testing
- Prepare load/stress testing scripts/libraries
- Coordinate with development team to drive product quality
- Participate in product requirements and other documentation reviews to extract test scenarios
- Work closely with our End-user QA team to integrate common findings into test scripts
- Evaluate, implement and train on automated testing tools
- Properly document issues in a bug tracking system like Jira
- Advocate for the user and ensure customers have a great experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience testing native iOS and Android apps and tablets with some exposure to automation
- Strong knowledge of mobile test tools: Charles Proxy, XCode, Android SDK, etc
- Experience working in an agile SCRUM Environment
- Avid mobile user and excited about mobile technology
- Preferred: Experience with automation tools like Appium, Selenium, MonkeyTalk, etc.
- Preferred: Experience using programming languages such as C#, JAVA, PYTHON, Ruby
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.