- Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes html and documentation, proofreads, reviews and edits materials for accurate use of grammar and content, corrects any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors.
- He/she will be responsible for the creation of assigned interface elements (such as cutting up and resizing screen designs, banners, finalizing HTML mock-ups, etc.) as needed by the Designers and/or as dictated by the interactive design and visual schematics.
- He/she performs a variety of tasks and those tasks will be assigned to the Production Artist by the Creative Director and Designers on an as-needed basis.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Along with the Marketing, Creative and Engineering Department, he/she will be involved in projects from their implementation through the testing and maintenance phases.
- B.S. or B.A. required
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in a web project related area.
- Attention to detail and immaculate organizational skills are requirements for this role.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Can-do, enthusiastic attitude with ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Knowledge of Flash, PhotoShop and Illustrator required.
- Knowledge of Action Script, HTML and CSS preferred
- Experienced Microsoft Windows User.
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.