The Online Marketing Manager (SEM/Facebook) will continuously identify and evaluate new opportunities while interfacing with internal groups to develop, implement, and support marketing strategies and programs. Additionally, he/she will fully manage the bidding tools and campaigns through all phases of launch and maintenance, including contract review and approval, creative development, trafficking, reporting and analysis, and optimization. The ideal candidate must be results driven, analytical, and ability to quickly organize data to meet the company’s direct response marketing goals.
- Responsible for management of all paid search (SEM) keyword marketing campaigns.
- Execute and manage self-service bidding tools for display campaigns through demand side platforms (DSP’s), display ad networks tools, and content network tools.
- Develop strategies to grow and optimize campaigns to meet company ROI goals through bidding adjustments, creative testing, and optimization recommendations.
- Monitor campaign metrics and efficiency daily, from ad impressions to forecasted revenue.
- Research, build, and refine customer segment groups using keyword targeting, audience-based targeting, and other behavioral attributes.
- Manage creative development, including ad copy, banner ads, and any technical requirements.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly analysis reviews to company stakeholders.
- Manage tracking and reporting of campaigns from ad platforms to recording database.
- Work with other online acquisition media buyers/managers to share analytical insights to benefit group.
- Continually research and adhere to industry best practices.
- Monitor and report on changes and trends in the competitive landscape.
- 3+ years’ experience with self-service bidding tool platforms, including search marketing (AdWords, Bing), and display ad network (DSPs, Ad-Exchanges), and other tools (i.e. Facebook, Outbrain, etc.).
- BA/BS in Marketing/Business or in a technical field.
- Experience with various deal structures including CPC, CPM and CPA.
- Experience in direct response online advertising a must.
- Ability to compile and analyze large volumes of data and metrics quickly, to make decisions regarding. campaign direction based on your analysis.
- Advanced analytical and mathematical skills, along with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Self-starter who has strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent fiscal responsibility.
- AdWords Certification highly desired.
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.