He/she will interface with internal marketing, product, and technical groups to develop, implement and support marketing strategies and programs. Additionally, he/she will fully manage partnerships and campaigns through all phases of launch and maintenance, including negotiation of the media buy, contract review and approval, creative development, trafficking, reporting and analysis, and optimization.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with online publishers and affiliates.
- Delivering online media buys to support online direct-response, customer acquisition and transaction advertising at allowable acquisition costs.
- Negotiation of the media buy, contact review and approval.
- Full relationship management of assigned partnerships; including appropriate communications, monitoring of current marketing campaigns, and development of new initiatives.
- Monitoring tracking, delivery and campaign performance on an ongoing basis.
- Providing performance analysis and executing on that analysis to ensure positive ROI and other company goals.
- Optimizing buys, renegotiating programs, canceling or renewing as necessary.
- Managing the creative development and execution to support the online media effort (including copywriting and providing art direction and technical specifications), and ensuring creative Trafficking requests are fulfilled.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3-6 years directly related experience as an online media buyer.
- Extensive experience purchasing and managing a variety of online media campaigns (banners, emails, pops, contextual, etc.). Experience with various deal structures including CPM, CPC, and CPA. Knowledge of the unique nuances and structural characteristics of campaigns.
- Experience managing, optimizing and growing multiple direct response online media campaigns and partnerships.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on your analysis.
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technologies or the principles thereof (e.g., Atlas DMT, DART).
- Advanced analytical and mathematical skills, along with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Thorough understanding of online creative strategy development.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.