- Manage the daily operations of the Outbound Sales organization including personnel, scheduling, training, reporting, lead generation and call list management.
- Design, document, and implement all outbound call center policies and procedures.
- Oversee the achievement of performance targets and budgeted goals.
- Develop incentives which will energize and motivate the sales teams. Ensure that incentives are meeting the ROI objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all telemarketing laws
- Ensure compliance with ethical, professional, and service standards.
- Design and coordinate sales training programs to enable each agent to reach their potential and to support company objectives.
- Develop customer retention methodology for use by the agents.
- 5+ years as a manager or director of an outbound sales department.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, train, and develop highly effective and professional sales teams.
- Experience in identifying, understanding and implementing best practices and tactics for optimizing returns on outbound calling.
- Proven track record of driving and motivating teams to achieve and exceed revenue goals and key performance targets.
- Experience in managing customer retention and customer loyalty sales programs.
- This position requires that you be available to work afternoons and evenings as that is the time our agents will be making the calls.
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.