The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive by working side by side with an experienced and professional team while leading your solutions to successful completion, consider this opportunity as the next level in your professional development.
- Candidates should have proven HTML, CSS and JS experience as well as experience with jQuery.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, specially the layout/user interface.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and stakeholders while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organizational skills to complete tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment. SCRUM experience is a plus.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly web applications.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Attend daily standup meetings (SCRUM).
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and scrum team.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
8383 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 800
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Fax: (323) 658-3001
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.