Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Develop and Maintain cubes and all Business Intelligence and data warehouse objects.
- Performance tune Microsoft Analysis Services Cubes.
- Rapidly develop and modify measures and dimensions as business requirements demand.
- Support and development of real-time ETL processes and cube builds.
- Performance optimization through query tuning and code refinements.
- Support of business team with ad hoc SQL queries for analysis and reporting.
- Keep up-to-date on new trends and technologies.
- 24 /7 Support of Production Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence products.
- 3+ years of intensive experience in the analysis, design, implementation and support of complex BI solutions.
- 2+ years performing Dimensional Modeling.
- Demonstrated ability to architect BI environments including sizing, performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Solid understanding of systems engineering in relation to creating a high performance BI architecture using CPU, memory, storage, caching, IO efficiently.
- Hands on experience building data cleansing processes (de-duplication, aggregation, reconciliation, archiving).
- Very solid written and verbal communicator.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Test driven development or similar testing centric approach to project execution and delivery.
- Experience with Business Intelligence technologies such as Proclarity, Cognos, OBIEE, Business Objects, SAS, or SAP/BW, Informatica.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft tools including (Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Multidimensional Expressions (MDX), Microsoft SQL Server Integration, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft Performance Point.
In addition to a unique culture that appeals to individuals who thrive in hyper-drive environments and who work just as hard as they play, Spark Networks also provides US employees with a full spectrum of benefits including:
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Laid-back, casual work environment
This is a summary of benefits and does not offer provisions such as exclusions or plan limitations.
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.