• Oversee the daily activities of your call center team.
• Provide consistent coaching and feedback, recognize and reward accomplishments and contributions, introduce new processes and procedures, and track performance to achieve set goals.
• Drive team performance to provide a consistently world-class customer experience
• Provide floor support for new training and process roll outs
• Maintain flexibility for schedule changes based on business needs
• Analyze metrics and call trends to drive improved efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Resolve escalated customer issues.
• Track and develop talent within your team to prepare and produce future leaders.
• Recommend human resources’ actions such as hiring, corrective action, terminations, salary actions, and promotions.
• Become the subject matter expert for our websites.
• Proven mentoring abilities, with a demonstrated ability to listen, identify root cause, creatively problem-solve, and drive impact to individuals’ performance.
• Solid understanding of words that work for deescalating calls, sales, and retention.
• Proven leadership skills in creating an environment where employees are excited, engaged, and capable of delivering exceptional performance.
• Extensive customer service knowledge and background with the ability to create and deliver world-class customer experiences
• Proven communication and diplomacy skills
• Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities to assess and drive process improvement
• Record of strong performance, consistently meeting or exceeding performance expectations Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve complex problems
• Proven ability to achieve service and sales results
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and specific knowledge of systems and applications used to support a call center environment
• 3-5 years of experience in call center supervisory/management roles
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.