Spark Networks is passionate about providing a world Class customer experience. We are looking for the best employees and talent to join our team. This position requires someone who is highly organized, has excellent communication skills, and good-judgment. As a representative of Spark Network, you won’t just provide answers—you’ll provide an experience. You’ll be able to impress, engage, and inspire.
A position you’ll love:
- Assisting each and every one of our customers
- Realizing that troubleshooting can be rewarding and fun
- Exercising multitasking skills as you manage customer accounts
- Our core values include flexibility, accountability and entrepreneurship.
- Compensation and benefits are tied to these values.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You are educated and experienced in customer service, support and sales
- You are highly motivated and have superior interpersonal skills
- You are organized and have excellent communication skills
- You can navigate a computer running Windows and and are able to fix problems that arise
- You have a passion to learn and develop continually
- You are good at solving problems and helping others find answers
The ideal career opportunity:
Employment with Spark Network is not only flexible, it is an opportunity for you to use your knowledge, experience, passion for service, and technical know-how, to provide world-class customer service experiences for our members and to create raving fans of our business.
- Previous experience in customer service
- Inbound/outbound sales experience a plus
- Flexibility to work varied shifts on a 7-day schedule (including holidays, nights and weekends)
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of technical, billing, and navigational issues
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and grown in the position
- Cheerful and positive attitude
- Please send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
8383 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 800
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Fax: (323) 658-3001
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.