Why join Spark Networks?
- Our unique culture, work-at-home opportunities, flexible schedules, casual work environment, and valuable services make us a destination for Utah’s best customer care representatives.
- Commissions and bonuses are available for helping our members move into subscription plans.
- Employment with Spark Networks is an opportunity for you to use your knowledge, experience, passion for service, and technical know-how; to provide world-class customer service experiences for our members; and to create raving fans of our business.
- Handling incoming calls with a friendly and professional tone
- Selling the benefits of subscriptions to our members
- Resolving member issues and complaints
- Understanding, complying, and supporting company policies, procedures, and initiatives
- Consistently providing world-class service and working to create enthusiastic fans of our business.
- Celebrating successes
- Previous experience in providing excellent customer service
- Inbound/Outbound sales experience a plus
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to analyze and resolve a wide variety of technical, billing, and navigational issues
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Flexibility when it comes to your availability to work. Our call center is open 7 days a week
- A high sense of urgency and multi-tasking skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Proficient at e-commerce and navigating the internet
- A passion to learn and develop continually
- Type at least 30 WPM
- A cheerful and enthusiastic attitude
Working from home
Training and assessment which typically takes about 3 months will be done in the Lehi, Utah office. At the end of this period, if you are meeting performance expectations, you will have the opportunity to work from home if you so choose.
Requirements to work from home:
- An up-to-date computer and monitor
- A telephone line that will be dedicated for this job
- A space in the home where you can work without distractions or noise
- High speed internet connection
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.