Spark Networks is looking for Customer Support Specialists to create WOW experiences for our members! While supporting customers with their basic website needs, our uber-helpful Customer Support Specialists take an active interest in the needs of our members to help them meet new people and – ultimately – find love.
Would you like to help others find love? As a Customer Support Specialist for Spark Networks, you’ll get to:
- Create customer experiences that are memorable, personable and rewarding.
- Deliver happiness by connecting singles of faith together.
Spark Customer Support Specialists are masters of:
- Teamwork – Do you feed your friends’ pets when they go on vacation… just for fun? Do you shovel your neighbor’s snow-covered sidewalk… just to be nice? If so, you’ll fit in nicely with our supportive team!
- Creative Problem Solving – Can you fix anything with duct tape, a paper clip and licorice? Have you ever been called MacGyver? Could you beat Stephen Hawking in a game of Trivial Pursuit? If so, we want you!
- Communication – Are you the kind of person who makes friends because you listen to their problems and then kindly help them see the opportunities in front of them. If your positive attitude and calm demeanor create trust and confidence among those around you, this is the perfect job for you.
- Optimism – Is life a series of opportunities for you? Are you able to find the positive in obstacles? Is a challenging road trip fun because half the fun is just getting there? We think so, too!
- Achievement – Did you put an apple on your teacher’s desk in the 3rd grade? Did you get 100% on your spelling test and do the extra credit writing assignment just because? It’s like you’re our soul mate…
- Advanced Internet Skills – Do you have your own YouTube channel? Can you Google that one address no one in your group can ever find? Do you know what is trending on Twitter? #Hired!
Does this describe you? We want to talk to you. Send us your resume along with a fabulous cover letter stating why you will be an awesome Spark Customer Service Specialist! Send these to spark4hire@Spark.net and title it Future Customer Service Specialist.
Spark hours of operation are Sunday through Thursday 8 AM – 10 PM, Friday and Saturday 8 AM – 8 PM. We believe in working hard and playing harder! Because of this, we have a well- balanced approach to work life and home life with unique shift options.
We are looking for SUPERSTARS to join our team immediately! Apply now!
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.