The General Manager will define and implement strategies that will build and monetize aggressive audience growth. This role will have P&L responsibility and manage a multi-functional team.
- Managing Gospel Media Group Editorial Operations and Staff
- Overseeing all Gospel Media Group Product Management
- Management of the Gospel Media Group Sales function
- Driving all customer acquisition, retention and audience development efforts
- Leading Social Media strategy and integration
- Providing thought-leadership on new media models and monetization strategies
- 7+ years of Digital Media experience
- Specific General Management role experience
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- An MBA is preferred.
- Experience leading
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills articulate complex concepts, and influence others internally and externally
- Track record of consistently exceeding business goals and delivering results
- Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities
- Self-driven, with proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently exceed expectations and standards for productivity and quality
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Knowledge and familiarity with Christian content preferred but not required
To Applyupload your resume
or send resume to Spark4Hire@spark.net Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
Send resumes via mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
11150 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Spark Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.