Relationship Expert Creates Tips to Avoid Halloween Dating Nightmares
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., October 17, 2006 – Don’t be frightened by dating this Halloween! The costumes, candy and parties make for the perfect holiday to meet that special someone, and JDate (www.jdate.com), the leading online community for Jewish singles, has some not-so-terrifying advice from relationship expert Stacy Kaiser, MA MFT:
Stacy Kaiser’s Hot Halloween Hookup Tips
- Pick a sexy costume – be who you want to be and bring out your alter ego!
- Need some inspiration? JDate members voted, and the sexiest costumes were a French maid (43%) for women and a policeman (35%) for men.
- Avoid too much magic potion – Halloween will get crazy, but don’t turn into a ghoul.
- Compliment others’ costumes – you may just cast a spell on their attention.
- Create a couples’ costume with your crush – a dynamic duo always protects from double trouble.
- Stay away from the same old goblins and poltergeists – pick a fun, new monster mash to attend like JDate’s Jewdunnit in New York, Miami and Los Angeles.
“Hopefully, this Halloween will be a treat for all singles out there, and they will overcome any fears of dating to find a good match,” said David Siminoff, CEO of Spark Networks plc, JDate’s owner and operator.
JDate will celebrate this Halloween with exclusive ‘Jewdunnit’ murder mystery dinner parties uniquely scripted for JDate members.
With over 600,000 active members worldwide, JDate is the premier online community for Jewish singles.JDate is owned and operated by Spark Networks® plc (AMEX: LOV), one of the world’s leading providers of online personals services. In addition to JDate.com and JDate.co.il, the Spark Networks portfolio of consumer websites includes, among others: AmericanSingles®.com (www.americansingles.com), BBWPersonalsPlus™.com (www.bbwpersonalsplus.com), BlackSingles.com® (www.blacksingles.com), CatholicMingle™.com (www.catholicmingle.com), LDSMingle®.com (www.ldsmingle.com), LDSSingles.com™ (www.ldssingles.com), PrimeSingles™.net (www.primesingles.net), and Relationships.com™ (www.relationships.com).
For More Information:
Email: Media Relations