ChristianMingle taps trusted leaders for strategic counsel to further cultivate the Christian singles community
LOS ANGELES (March 13, 2014)—ChristianMingle.com, the largest and fastest growing online community for Christian singles, today announced its new 2014 national Advisory Board members, along with the launch of two newly created regional Advisory Boards. The ChristianMingle Advisory Boards feature trusted leaders and influencers within the Christian community, who provide strategic guidance and key insights while helping facilitate a deeper connection between ChristianMingle and the broader faith-based community. The national Advisory Board members come from across the U.S., and the two regional boards’ members hail from the Los Angeles and Dallas areas.
“I believe the 2014 boards will undoubtedly further ChristianMingle’s mission to build and strengthen the community,” said Clayton Coates, lead pastor of GracePoint Church in Coppell, Texas. “Acting as an ambassador for the brand to the community, we will contribute our ideas and support as well as help singles grow in their walks with the Lord, while making meaningful connections with other Christian singles.”
The ChristianMingle Advisory Boards, which consist of pastors, church directors, authors and relationship specialists, will continue to provide direction and input regarding site content, products and features, as well as other strategic initiatives that help ChristianMingle uphold its commitment to helping members grow in their relationships with God while finding His match for them.
The 2014 ChristianMingle Advisory Boards feature the following members:
– Clayton Coates is the lead pastor of GracePoint Church. Coates previously led the Single Adult Ministry at Saddleback Valley Community Church in Lake Forest, Calif., where he ministered to more than 13,000 single adults.
– Shaunti Feldhahn is the best-selling author of For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men and For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women. In January, Feldhahn also released her new book, Surprising Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages.
– Kenny Luck is a men’s pastor at Saddleback Church. He is also co-founder and president of Every Man Ministries, which helps churches worldwide develop and grow healthy men’s communities. He has authored and coauthored 17 books, including Every Man, God’s Man, Every Young Man and the best-selling Every Man Bible Studies.
– Steve Komanapalli is a men’s pastor at Saddleback Church, where he leads a network of more than 7,000 men. He previously served as deputy chief of staff and special assistant to Pastor Rick Warren.
– Greg Ford is the founder and senior pastor of Echo Ministries, a non-denominational Christian singles ministry in Atlanta. Previously, he served as a leader in the Singles Ministry at Northpoint Community Church.
– James Saccacio is the co-founder of Every Man Ministries and has helped Luck lead a movement of God’s men with his passion for the Christian community and background expertise.
Los Angeles Advisors
– Bill and Pam Farell are relationship specialists and co-founders of Love-Wise. They have authored more than 30 books, which have been translated into 16 languages, and sold more than half a million copies. Previously, Bill served at Shadow Mountain Community Church.
– Sean Howarter is the sports ministry pastor at Skyline Church in La Mesa, Calif. Skyline Sports is an extension of Skyline Church founded on the principle that sports and recreational activity provide the perfect platform to engage people to strengthen their walks with the Lord through personal fellowship and discipline.
– Jeff Wickwire is the founder and senior pastor of Turning Point Church in Ft. Worth, Texas. In 30 years of pastoral ministry, he has pioneered three successful churches: Church on the Rock in Quitman, Texas; University Park Church on the Rock in Ft. Worth, Texas; and now Turning Point Church.
– Mike Wierick is the executive pastor of Fielder Baptist Church in Arlington, Texas, where he has served for 15 years. He has been in ministry for 39 years, holding roles as the minister of music at First Baptist Church Keller, First Baptist Church Katy and Broadmoor Baptist Church in Shreveport, La.
For additional information about the 2014 Advisory Boards or ChristianMingle community, please visit www.ChristianMingle.com, or connect on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. For media inquiries, please contact Jennifer Regnier, Regnier@formulapr.com.
# # #
ChristianMingle (www.ChristianMingle.com) is the largest and fastest growing online community for Christian singles. In addition, ChristianMingle is a part of Gospel Media Group®, a premier network of online Christian resources which is also comprised of Believe.com® (www.believe.com), an inspirational faith-based lifestyle destination designed to serve the Christian community and help Christians build and live the life God intended, Faith.com® (www.Faith.com), DailyBibleVerse.com®(www.DailyBibleVerse.com) and ChristianCards.net™ (www.ChristianCards.net).